Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
E-mail address: [email protected]
For what purpose do we treat your personal data and what is the basis of legitimacy:
- Manage requests for information and prepare estimates. The basis of legitimacy is to comply with the request made by you.
- Perform the provision of services, being the processing of your personal data necessary for the execution of the object of the contract.
- Manage the sending of commercial communications or newsletters through any channel, including electronic media (such as e-mail and web notifications) about news, courses, activities, own or third party events, products, services, offers and promotions related to the activities. In order to do so, it will be necessary for you to give your consent for the box enabled for this purpose in the corresponding data collection form.
The categories of data processed:
The personal data that we process about you comes from the information that you provide us by filling in the forms that you will find on the website. Specifically:
- Identification data: name, surname, identification document, postal address, e-mail address, etc.
- Data relating to electricity consumption and access point.
- Economic data.
- Specially protected data are not processed.
How long will we keep your data?
Your personal data will be kept for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. Once the services have been provided, your data will be kept for a period of 5 years.
In relation to the sending of commercial communications, the data will be processed until you request its deletion or oppose its processing for this purpose.
To which addressees will your data be communicated?
We inform you that your data may be communicated to Treatment Managers, such as the following technology providers, some of which have processing and/or support centres located outside the European Economic Area:
Google, with servers in the European Union and adhered to the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, for the management of information related to the provision of the service.
You have the following rights over your personal data:
- Right to request access to your personal data
- Right to request correction or deletion of your data
- Right to object to your data being processed for commercial purposes
- The right to request limitation of the processing of their personal data in the cases established in the applicable legislation.
- Right to portability of your data
To exercise these rights, you can send us an email to [email protected] attaching a copy of your identification document and the detail of the right you wish to exercise.
We also inform you that you may request the protection of your rights before the Spanish Data Protection Agency with headquarters at Calle de Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid.